Sunday, March 23, 2008

Oh Yeah, You Know You Want 'Em

As promised, here are the socks I recently received as a birthday gift from Bammer. These are hand knit socks, mind you, using the following fibers from left to right: Tofutsies, Alpaca, Cashmere/Wool blend. Slip these babies on and your feet say "Oooohoohoo!" Oh it's good....don't kid yourself.

Also notice that they are sort of Easter egg colors which is fun because today is Easter. Happy Easter everyone!! I ate the foot off a chocolate bunny today first thing (remember I told you chocolate almost always factors into any occasion).
Yeah, this birthday thing is a pretty good deal. Next post will feature my new swimsuit, another gift that arrived in the mail this past week.
Hey Bammer, I also have daffodil nubbins in my yard! I didn't bother writing an ode to them, however, because there is no way I could top yours. You really have become quite an accomplished poet. I'm so proud!

No comments: